- Dry bulk
- Liner services
- Parcel services
- Size 6-64000 DWT
- Spot market (offer via e-mail)
- Long term contracts
- Client-centered : the needs of the client come first
- Reliability : longstanding relationships
- Professional : dedicated staff
- Flexibility in changing markets : you can count on us
- Innovation : our solutions ensure low cost and high quality
Investments and partnerships for targeted and excelling maritime service. Through partnerships in ports worldwide, the company invests in logistics solutions that strengthen and improve maritime transport. In a competitive market, we rely on our creative thinking to constantly improve our quality level.
Our teams look for attractive opportunities and build the cornerstones of the future for the full logistic chain : shipping, discharging, distribution, loading and delivery.
We are on your side:
- Opportunities to boost your maritime business
- Better maritime services through partnerships
- Stronger bond with your clients
- Full logistic chains at a lower cost
Why choose Conti-Invest ?
- International network: benefit of international contacts
- Complimentary: add strength to your business
- Creative: out-of-the-box thinking
- Mobility: avoid delays in transport
- Innovation: cost-saving solutions
- Think green: ecological first
Since 2017, Conti Carwil provides regular short sea services from several European ports to North Africa. Conti-Lines Group and MCS joined forces to create Conti Carwil Ltd. Together, they are operating various regular short sea services.
The specialist for North Africa:
- Regional know-how
- From several European ports
- Regular short sea services
Why choose Conti Carwil?
- Client-centered: the needs of the client come first
- Reliability: longstanding relations
- Professional: dedicated staff
- Flexibility in changing markets: you can count on us
- Innovation: our solutions ensure low cost and high quality
Conti Barge Invest
Investments & alliances in sustainable inland navigation. Conti Barge Invest provides skippers financials as well as operational tools and guidance for the exploitation of inland navigation vessels, including cargo brokerage and technical assistance. We are committed to the environmental challenges of the future, and therefore participate in the development of sustainable barges.